Re: quick poll - MoMo knobs

I guess I should clarify a little.
Most of my height is in my legs (long legs, short torso).
I am using the 87 Jetta GLI Recaro's on aftermarket Recaro brackets for the
Scirocco.
My seat back is adjusted in a normal position (not the laid back ghetto
style 8^P ).

In my other stock 81 Scirocco I do not have as much of a problem but the
wheel and shifter with the stock seats but it is still not perfect for me.

As far as the shifter, mine is like shifting a gated ferrari.....ok, well
almost.
I found the secret was to replace all the bushings, clean and re-greasing
the shifter balljoint, add a weighted linkage, and replace all the plastic
snap on linkage ends with teflon lined spherical rod ends.
I now have no play in the shifter and all shifts are accurate.
BTW I have the cheapest Momo short leather knob and love it.

HTH,

Randy