Re: quick poll - MoMo knobs

I'm not quite that tall, 6'1", but have developed a trick getting into 5th.
The other problem I have had with all my Scirocco's is the distance I sit
from the steering wheel.
In order to sit at a comfortable distance from the pedals I sacrifice the
correct arm angle to the wheel.
Sitting comfortably and wrapping my fingers around the steering wheel at 10
and 2 (#'s on a clock) my arms are fully extended.
The way I have adjusted while spirited driving is I use mostly the bottom
half of the steering wheel with both hands.
I also hold the wheel in my left hand at about 7 while driving normally.
I would eventually like to get the wheel further away from the dash.

Does anyone else have this problem?
I have considered using a removable steering collar becuase it will push the
wheel toward me about 2".
Anyone using one of these?

Randy
81 Scirocco S