RE: Bridgestone, was tire size question.

New Yawk, New Yawk , were the hell is the "R". All I know is what I've
heard, the reason they lost the "R" is for the simple fact to many kissing
cousins (among them doing other things) (ducks behind the desk).
8^P

Texas and Texas Canadians (Can-xan) Rule

The gaunlet is thrown in your general direction.  :^)

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)
85 Wolfsburg (white coming to a garage near me soon)