RE: quick poll - MoMo knobs

Im pretty sure a miata has a different shifter setup than out sciroccos so
it very may have felt really nice. I just know that on Sciroccos, it is
*very* notchy when cut down and using a short shifter. Give it a try and the
worst thing that happens is you take the short shifter back out. Not a hard
job.

Rich
-88 Scirocco 1.8t
-00 GTI VR6 - SOLD