Re: Anyone looking for parts?

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:58:33 -0800 "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@prodigy.net>
writes:
>MMaann you guys, I'm really glad he wasn't selling artificial hearts
>because
>a few of you guys need one!!  Sorry if I started anything, I was just
>questioning whether we should allow some spamming here or there if we
>can
>get good deals but didn't think you would end up banning someone that
>was
>trying to give you a deal.  Tisk tisk, I guess "Mob Rules" does still
>appear
>in some forms!!
>
>Dave

Anyone attacks MY friends will get the same from me. Mob rules? I think
not. We openly welcome newcomers to the list and spend quite alot of our
own time helping those who desire it. His whole purpose for being here
was to use our list to sell his wares. PERIOD.

if you got a set of euro bumpers or whatever to sell, fine. Nobody would
say anything  about it. if you have a garage full of VW parts you dont
want or need, fine, list them and post it. No problem there either. If
you think your gonna post for-sale adds for new Ford thru Jaguar parts,
your wrong. Thats not what this place is for. Never has been, never
should be.
thats that.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!