Re: Anyone looking for parts?/own work

I do 100% of the work on ALL of my cars.

(Which sucks sometimes. As I get older, id like to just drop it off, pay
someone to do the work and pick it up when its done but alas... im
pooor.)

I, like anyone else, look for the best prices on parts. For the most
part, Potterman supplies what I need for the right price. I do buy "must
have right now" parts locally from Vee Parts.

I also look for quality parts which for the most part, has been proven to
me to be German made and not Mexico or Brazilian made. Although some of
the brazilian stuff has been better quality than Mexican made parts. I
don't know WHY that is, it just is.

I also think the best spark plugs made in the world are NGK's but that's
just me and MY choice. Ive been around a little while, used up alot of
parts, broke alot of parts so ive pretty much figured out what works,
what doesn't. I don't think Its got to be German parts or its nothing
either. German made parts are quality pieces for whatever reason.

As always, use whatever YOU want cuz I don't care what you put in your
car. I only care what goes into mine. And that's the truth,
Pbbbbbbthhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!