RE: anyone seen a G60 with a 16v head?

Nope, doesn't werk that way.

16v head on a g60 block is 8:1 compression.

you could put 1.8 16v pistons in it but you have to change the lower crank
pulley, water pump and intermediat shaft. Also you gotta block off the
distributor hole.

Best/only option is to source out a 2.0 16v shortblock for you 16v head and
then think about Badger5

BcH