anyone seen a G60 with a 16v head?

With all this talk of Badger5 and a thread I saw today
about turbo options on the Vortex, I'm getting itchy
about whether to aspirate and was just curious if this
has been done.

I'm assuming you'd have to lower the compression and
use the G60 engine management system, but what else?
Would you have to switch sides of the fuel injection
system? What's your guys' (and gals') opinions on how
feasible it would be and theoretical benefits, if any?

JT