Re: Anyone looking for parts?

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 04:09:51 -0800 "J P" <californiavw@hotmail.com>
writes:

> Go to pottermans and get ripped out
>the bunghole for his parts, I couldn't give two shits less.

For the record, Potterman sells parts at a significant discount to list
members. His retail prices are still well below dealer prices. He also
has a great reputation for taking care of his customers as well as being
a huge enthusiast himself who can not only recite part numbers out of the
blue but, can also source hard to find and rare parts. The only person
who might need a bunghole ripped out just might be you but alas. Im no
expert.

>Maybe I'm just an ass....

Maybe?? Oh dude. I can tell you that you've definitely not made ANY
friends here and since your only reason to being here is to sell stuff, I
doubt you will be starting a new career in the parts biz. Besides, we
already have COOL people like Potterman, Mark, Peter and others who hook
us up, hard core. We don't -need- you, piss off wanker.
Dont bother replying. Unsubscribe instead.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!