Re: Anyone looking for parts?

>Are the spark plugs from the Jaguar left over from a VW project???  And
>you.

Learn to read dude, that same plug fits in a VW Eurovanfrom 93-95

>have a wide variety of inventory?????

So what? I'm always comming across a grip of parts, whats the problem Sal?

>"Mostly VW and Porsche"???  How many
>projects do you work on yourself?

Only a few things in that list are mine like the master cylinder and pads,
some of them are shit my freind in holland gets for cheap, and most of the
other stuff I get threw my wholesaler buddies here in the states for dirt
cheap.
>Sounds like a commercial post to me....
>
>Sal

Sal, you can't have a commericial without a jingle, and i didn't here any
gay ass music playing when I sent my parts list to the list. This is the
kinda shit I get for trying to hook people up with decently cheap deals. If
i was a commericial bafoon, just trying to get advertizing hits, or
advertizing traffic.  Why would i post just a list of parts i have and could
get,and not a commercial website leading you to advertizing and pop up ads??

Look, if you guys wanna bitch and moan cause I finally find wholesale
connections here in the States,  and I wanna pass the bitchin offers I find
to a list, whatever, thats your problem. Go to pottermans and get ripped out
the bunghole for his parts, I couldn't give two shits less.
Maybe I'm just an ass, and should have worded my post differently as not to
cause such whinning about what you consider commercial spam, and which parts
where "exactly" sitting in my garage, and which ones are a phone call away.

All in all, I still get good deals on dub parts, both here and in Europe.
And I still want to share, but not with you Sal.
http://imported-parts.s5.com