Re: [Re: [TECH] Timing belt covers]

I think water isn't a problem with a timing belt. But, oil is not good
for rubber (do the covers keep it in or keep it out??).
I keep thinking about little pebbles getting caught between the belt and
pulley and munching out little bits of metal and rubber. Anyway, I run a
bottom cover for the rock reason, but don't run a top cover since I have
an ABA block and can't seem to put together the right combination of
covers.
Dan