Re: Anyone looking for parts?

 J.P. wrote:
-snip-
> Look, if you guys wanna bitch and moan cause I finally find wholesale
> connections here in the States,  and I wanna pass the bitchin offers I
find
> to a list, whatever, thats your problem. Go to pottermans and get ripped
out
> the bunghole for his parts, I couldn't give two shits less.
> Maybe I'm just an ass, and should have worded my post differently as not
> cause such whinning about what you consider commercial spam, and which
parts
> where "exactly" sitting in my garage, and which ones are a phone call
away.

> All in all, I still get good deals on dub parts, both here and in Europe.
> And I still want to share, but not with you Sal.

Dude!,
Do you realize that you probably just went and alienated more than half of
the list with that childish response.
The Pottermans are not only helpful and honest suppliers of everything my VW
needs, they are also good friends to most on the list.
Please find another forum...IMO you are not needed nor wanted here.

Randy B
81 Scirocco S
81 Scirocco S
87 Jetta GLI 16V