Re: Anyone looking for parts?

I missed all the other posts and just caught this one....

JP - I really don't care if you wanna share with me...lol!  What do you have
to offer me?  I responded to yer initial post cuz you said said that the
parts were left over from your projects....wtf?  Then you list parts from
other cars.  Dude, obviously you wanna sell more than just your project car
parts!  It's called you have no clue what you're talking about and now
you're trying to be a childish dick.

lol!  Be gone spammer.  You've got something to sell, then list it.  You
have Jaguar parts to sell as well....I don't see how you're making me a deal
when this is a Scirocco list.  I have never seen you post on the list when I
needed help.  I believe that that was yer first post....  Incidentally,
there was another prick who was selling parts to the list and lived near me.
I visited him to see what was up and I figured out what he was doing.  He
was merely spamming the list. I took care of that.....

If you're not commercially posting, then why even bother bring up Potterman?
He is in the business to sell parts and in the 4 years being on the list, I
don't recall seeing him post an ad.....mind you, he also owns a Mk1
Scirocco.  JP do you know what one of these look like up close? (personal
attack I know, but he don't wanna share parts with me; see now I'm sulking
as well!)

I get some parts from Potterman and I live in Canada.  Go figure that....if
I want parts from him I check out his web page and subsequently e-mail him
for further info.  If I need parts from Europe, I have a connection here in
Canada who gives me awesome prices; otherwise, there's always Dirk who's
been here for quite some time.

In the final analysis, you spammed the list in my opinion.  You wanna sell
us parts, then hook us up with a Mk1 Scirocco 16V front upper strut bar.
Don't list that you also have parts for Jaguar, Porsche, etc.  And one final
thing, it sounds like you're in competition with Virtual Parts!  In my eyes,
that's a commercial post.

Peace out!

Sal
81 Scirocco