RE: tire size question.

> Now my question after messing with 4 different web pages that help figure
> out the ration of tires for the roccos I have narrowed down to 2 sizes;
> 195-50R15 and 205-50R15.

To maintain proper rolling diameter, you should stick with the 195/50/15
tire. Also you should keep the unsprung weight in mind, too. The ATS Cup
wheels ain't light.

> I have investigated a few corp named tires (Toyo,
> Michelin, and so on) and I have a "fair " idea what I am looking
> for (85-89 load, H-V rated, wear 220-320), good on rain and dry.

So, you want maximum performance tires? I *highly* recommend the Bridgestone
S-03. A second choice would be the Dunlop SP9000 or SP8000. The 9000 is
slightly quieter and offers better wet traction.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!