RE: tire size question.

Keep in mind, John, that the H, V, Z, etc. safety rating is soley for
maximum sustained speed. It doesn't have any bearing whatsoever on traction
or handling characteristics. It just so happens that the higher performance
tires are designed to run faster speeds and are rated accordingly.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!