RE: tire size question.

The Speed rating is really the most important for me, as I currently have
86T 185/70R13 On right now, and they work just fine. But once I pick up the
ATS cups, I am considering (budget comes in line as well) more V rating  but
since top speed on car is 115MPH, and since U=124, H=130 V=149 and W=169. I
am not sure that a tread that can sustain 54MPH faster than car can actually
produce provide me beside the obvious rigidity in the turns, which in itself
could be welcomed once I slap the H&R Sport springs with Bilsteins Shocks in
(Gawd can't wait to be in texas.)

Then again the extra rigidity of the tire could provide a lack of actual
grip on the road (tires do require a temperature range to properly adhere to
the road, (placing F1 tires on a sports car is futile, as the F1 tire
temperature NEEDS to properly grip the road and the standard road car will
only have minimal gain with the tires because the car is not capable of
producing proper kinetic energy to "heat up" the rubber to functionality
levels. So I am not really sure I shall go to W (169MPH) but H rating or V
are definite possibilities.

After Randy provided me this excell sheet, I discovered more options. (thank
you bud!)
wanting to remain as closely to the )% differential from 175-70-13 Stock
Size starting point. I found closest matches to be

195-50-15 @  0.1%
215-45-15 @ -0.1%
245-40-15 @  0.3%

followed by;

235-40-15 @ -1.1%
225-45-15 @  1.4%
185-55-15 @  1.6%
205-50-15 @  1.9%

now I get conflicting information from various tire makers, resaler's and
other enthusiast sites about the % acceptable varying from 2% to 5%. being
cautious I took the lowest % as being best at any case, does anyone know the
true MAX % differential a scirocco (or any other car owner as well) we
should never exceed on + sizing our tires/wheels.?