RE: Shimmy especially when turning left?

do CV's typically 'shimmy' when they're about to poop out?
Mine has a similar shimmy to it when I accelerate in a slight turn.

I had an alignment done last Friday, and all four tires were balanced to the
likes of which I've *never* felt before.....it was <spectacular>*^#@!
....but I still had a shimmy on fast take-offs.

(on a side note about the tire balancing: I've never seen anyone balance the
inside AND the outside of the tire, I guess that's cause I've been going to
a crappy tire place....but if you haven't been getting them 'wobble'
balanced and rotationally balanced, then you're really missing out on a
smooth ride.)

If I break a CV real soon, I'll let you know Daun, then you can change yours
before it breaks ;)

Dan
'87 16v 'Rocco
'81 Rabbit Sport Truck