Re: (OT)Military Service

Active Air Force for 11 years, Air National Guard for
over 4 years now. Spent over 5 years on Okinawa, 4 in
mainland Japan, 1 in Mt.View, CA. Also was an Air
Force "Brat", born in Charleston Navy hospital, spent
3 years in Berlin Germany as a teen(yeah baby!).
Because of my life in and around the military I have
also been to(job related and vacation) Russia,
Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Austria, Italy,
Kuwait, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, and Hawaii.

Had the fortune of being trained in a career field
that translated to the civilian sector quite well,
trained in analog and data communications. Got a job
paying 2 1/2 times my Air Force salary within a week
of getting off active duty.

Overall the military has been a great thing for my
life. Will retire in just over 4 1/2 years, hopefully
as a MSgt.

Later...