Re: Alternator Light

Does your light work at all?  Check when in the "on" position.  This is also
the "light test" position.  560watts should most defineately make the older
bulb type warning light glow especially with heater fan on and wiper blades
going and I know your car sees that fairly regularly living in WA state!!

Dave