RE: Military Service

At 03:58 PM 11/1/2001, Dan Snow wrote:
>I have to chime in here and agree with both points Scott just made...
>
>I don't advocate irresponsible drug use, but two things every person should
>do in their life is:
>1- go through boot camp (it will definitely teach you to be patient and keep
>your mouth shut)

Heh, yeah right.  I got exempted from that for having an Italian father
from Brooklyn.

>2- trip once on lsd or mushrooms (under the guidance of someone who isn't a
>dick) - BEFORE I GET FLAMED: I've already heard many stories on the news
>about people who have been slipped things or have ingested things on their
>own that they probably would have lived through had they some "experience"
>(as Jimi put it) with mind-altering substances.

LOL!  I like that -- "Officer, it's a good idea for me to be doing LSD,
seriously!  I'm building up my tolerance to all kids of drugs so that if
someone slips something in my drink -- or Bin Laden dumps Anthrax on us --
I'll be prepared".

Bwhahaha!  That's good. ;)

Jason

PS:  I don't advocate drug use, but I do recommend some pot every once in a
while. :) And if you're uptight about it because it's illegal, go to
Amsterdam and smoke your heart out!

Warning:
The preceding message contains material that may be offensive or harmful to
minors.  Parental discretion is advised.