From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Scott F. Williams
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 15:37
To: Scirocco List
Subject: RE: Military Service

I enlisted in the Marine Corps for a short while. It was like nothing I'd
ever experienced before in my life. I never knew that my endurance limits
and threshold to withstand stress, etc., were so high. Certain aspects were
great healthy fun, too. The service ain't for everybody but *everybody*
comes out different. -kinda like hallucinogens.

Gee, did I just say that?
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region