Re: Oil Light

I disagree with  you totally.  I check my oil often, and my car loses almost
none between oil changes, so I know the level is fine.  Also, on the
occasions that my oil light does come on, I hear a 'buzzing' noise from my
column.  I KNOW there is a short in there somewhere - in fact I wailed on
the column once cause I was mad and the light went off :-)

Greg