Re: Military Service

I heard they had problems throwing the live grenades at Leonardwood!!  How
about the last night fire range/obstacle course in basic!!  That was pretty
intense and I couldn't imagine what it would be like tripping!!  Plus, you
know as well as I do that those bullets were at least 8 to 10 feet off the
ground!!  Could you imagine all the giggling!

Dave