Re: Military Service

In a message dated 11/2/01 1:16:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rabbit16v@prodigy.net writes:

<< I heard they had problems throwing the live grenades at Leonardwood!!  How
 about the last night fire range/obstacle course in basic!!  That was pretty
 intense and I couldn't imagine what it would be like tripping!!  Plus, you
 know as well as I do that those bullets were at least 8 to 10 feet off the
 ground!!  Could you imagine all the giggling! >>

   Problems? What problems? Pull pin, throw grenade, duck (BOOM). Repeat.
Yeah, that last course at the end of FTX was a total kick! Only thing that
kept me from just laying back and watching the tracers going overhead were
the Drill Sgt.s right behind us, then there's those Arty Simulators and the
effect of being next to one going off...wooo!

Carl
77rocco
89fox