Re: Euro parts and the Law/Cops

I dont have a Mk2, but I do have Euro Bumpers & brighter lights (80w
lows).  In the 4+ years that I have been using them, I haven't had a
single problem.  In fact, I haven't known anyone to have any problems
with Euro goodies.  If the bumpers look stock & if your brighter lights
are aimed properly, the police shouldn't bother you.  At least I can say
it hasn't been a problem in the Seattle area...

Andre'
Lime Green 79
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458