Euro parts and the Law/Cops

List,

I have the opportunity to ubtain euro bumpers, but i have one question, i
know some of the people on this list have european parts, and the question is
this, do you guys ever get fix it tickets or get pulled over for having these
smaller bumpers, and brighter lights? Becuase im sure back in the 80s cops
knew about people doing these mods to these cars, i mean come on. Im not
entirely sure though, so could someone with these parts maybe give me their
experiences with these matters, it would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron Carter
88 16v rocco
Davis, Sac CA