Re: heaters

mines the same way, I have the dash torn apart checking for blockage there
is none. Now I am going to flush the S*** out of the heater core, if that
doesn't work for giggles I will replace the WP and TStat to insure I am
getting proper flow. It sucks driving down the road and wiping the inside of
your window of fog.

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)
85 Wolfsburg (white coming to a garage near me soon)