Re: how to disern a wolfsburg from a karman scirocco

Hello,

you can download the SCALA and GT-II edition brochure
from my website
http://www.scirocco2.de/scala.htm

I just bought a Scirocco WHITE CAT edition. I can collect it this weekend.
more of that soon...

Greets !
Dirk

***NEW*** : Scirocco WHITE CAT '86  DX