RE: overheating-I give up

I have been experiencing a sharp rise of the coolant temp guage myself
recently with no fan cutting in and a lot of worry in bust London traffic. I
have replaced the fan, coolant tank, sensor etc and flushed the system only
to find that a supposedly empty set of pipes would only accept 3 litres of
liquid intake instead of the suggested 6.5.

Time to get the special cleaning products in me thinks, flush once more and
see if I can get the required amount of coolant and water back in.

The temp sensor is easy to test and running a cleaner through the system to
remove crud is definitely worthwhile (I already have a new radiator so it
better not be that!!!)...

N.
84 Scirocco Storm

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster@granadamedia.com

Thank you.