Re: KNOCK KNOCK

Well obviously that motor was pretty loose so I am hoping its as quick . I am
only using the short block from my spare since I have a new head with
internal goodies on my current motor .
I expected to break the motor long ago but I managed to get three summers out
of it, not bad for 150 bucks:)

As for pulling just the crank out the bottom thats not an option since I have
no way to measure it here to see if it needs work . Besides by the time I
pull the tranny, crank and oilpan I can have the whole engine out in the same
amount of time . Plus its been painted nice and black too :)

Jasin
beaver mode