crazy caddy

Did anyone see this crazy Rabbit Pickup on eBay?  I think I had seen it up
there last year also.  It's pretty sweet looking.  Is that a factory engine
in it, how many cubic inches are in a factory 8valve engine?  Anyone know
anymore about it?  If I could come off a few grand I would try and buy it,
unfortunately funds do not permit that at this time.  Here is the
description if anyone is interested:

            HERE IS ONE OF 3 BRUMOS PORSHE RACE TRUCKS BUILT-STRAIGHT FROM
THERE MUSEUM! WHITE WITH RED AND BLUE SS STRIPES ON THE OUTSIDE WITH
MATCHING INTERIOR, (EXCEPTIONAL EXCEPT FOR 1 SMALL TEAR IN THE BOTTOM OF THE
DRIVERS SEAT). 109 CUBIC INCH, BOSHE FUEL INJECTED MATOR THAT’S BALANCED AND
BLUEPRINTED PUTS THE POWER TO THE 195X50X15 TIRES! INSIDE IS A 5 SPEED, A/C,
CD, WITH ALL THE NECESSARY GUAGES. ALL THIS AND ONLY 47,485 MILES, MOMO
CUSTOM WHEEL, AND ELLENBACH SPRING SUSPENSION. COST OVER $25,000 TO
DUPLICATE , START ME AT $100!!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=591702369
&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=991618684&indexURL=0&rd=1 >

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL

http://www.sciroccin.iwarp.com/