Re: FREE-Bay Area Only: 1980 Scirocco S interior.

Brian McGarvey wrote:

> Hey anybody got space to bring this stuff out to Cincy. So it can help
> goto the $150 81S I have up for adoption? at zero increased cost?
> :-)
>
> brian

Hmmmm, W'hell I was thinking of stowing my 4 new Dunlop tires (mounted
on bottlecaps) in the back and ride the bulk of the distance on some
skinny 155 Rabbit wheels I have. This seriously decreases the storage
space I have.

I can not promise a yes yet but I will mention the simple fact that CA
to OH is quite a ride. Perhaps some token offset of operating costs
could be worked out.

TBerk