Re: No A/C in the real world

well this is going to depend entirely where you live my
friend, are you is a damp or dry climate, warm or cold...
etc...

If it's dry climate you probably won't need a/c.

I always use the heat setting to defrost, but I live in the
Great White North, Eh? (way north)

--- Kervin Ridgley <kervinridgley@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hey List,
>   I'm working my way through my projects and I getting
> close to the no
> A/C set-up.  My A/C can knock about 15*'s off of the
> outside temp so I
> don't use it much for making things cooler as taking the
> fog off of the
> windows which it does well.
>   My question is for someone that does not have A/C.  Can
> you get the
> fog off of your windows quickly or am I going to need a
> supply of rags
> to keep the windows clear.

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...