From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Randy B
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 12:04 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Tire sizes for the track? 225/50/14 on 14X7?

Hello all!

Has anyone out there ran a 225/50/14 on a 14X7 rim for road racing or
autoX-ing on their A1 VW?
How many are running the BFG g-Force T/A R1?

The tire diameter is only a hair (2/10") larger than stock (1/2" smaller
than 195/60/14) and is about 8 3/4" wide.

The tire I am thinking of is the BFG g-force T/A R1 on a set of 14X7
Revolution RFXs' on a 1981 Scirocco.

Thanks
Randy
81 S - Cosmos
81 S - Mars (itchin' to get a set of race tires for some track duty)
87 GLI 16V - Olga