Re: NE Cincy Cruise

--- Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:

> At last count there were over 70 people planning on
> attending, Perry you may
> want to look into hiring a few assistants :)

I did have another local volunteer, so we'll probably have
the food situation worked out.

> Daun, hopefully you've prepped your village and the
> employees of the local
> McDonald's.

LOL!

I thought about prepping a neat little (cheap) diner up the
road from McD's - really good food, cheap.

As for the locals - nah - let 'em be terrorized.  I'm
afraid to give any kind of advanced warning to the neighbor
that shares the driveway, turns out they work for the Ohio
State Patrol.  :o

> Hopefully, the weather will have a low suckage factor

It seems to be trying to get it out of it's system now.
With this low pressure centered around the Chicago area,
we've been getting DUMPED on with rain since last weekend.
So much for our developing drought.

 and
> everyone will
> arrive safely.

Be careful everyone.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian