NE Cincy Cruise

Anybody looking to join the NE Cincy Cruise should contact me privately so
that we can make arrangements.  The plan is to meet up at Scott Williams'
place in central Jersey and cruise from there to Rich Deede's place in
northern Delaware and then head out to Cincy.  Anybody who has a 'talkabout'
radio should plan on bringing it or a cell phone.  Jason, make sure that
you're break lights are working.  Rich, the general rule of thumb is that if
it's raining so hard that you can't see 10 feet in front of you, you should
try to keep it under 90MPH, especially if the guy in front of you has no
break lights.

At last count there were over 70 people planning on attending, Perry you may
want to look into hiring a few assistants :)

Daun, hopefully you've prepped your village and the employees of the local
McDonald's.  Even though your nearest neighbor is miles away, chances are
that the Mad Bastard will still terrify them.

Hopefully, the weather will have a low suckage factor and everyone will
arrive safely.

TIA.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY