Re: Need for Cincy

On Sat, 26 May 2001 11:29:23 -0400 Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net>
writes:
> Anybody have an extra "16V" grille badge?  Some punk ass stole mine
> about 13
> years ago, and I still haven't found him ;)  I'm finally giving in
> and
> looking for another.
>

> - Jan Folkson
> NYC, NY
>
> http://www.janfolkson.com
>
> '86 16V
> '99 Passat GLS 1.8t
> '00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

I just checked and they are still available, $13.40 list, 533 853 679.

I finally found my 16V badge, and the paint is starting to come off...

Peter - http://thescirocco.com -  Bear, Delaware

                                                             '79 Scirocco
16V
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Oddball Scirocco JH/FF
'84 GTI
Rollers For Sale: '79, '80, '84, '88 Scirocco