Re: [TECH] Audi 5K vs 4K throttle body

NO!!  Remember that the 16v throttle bodies (in my opinion) are superior to
the 8v throttle bodies.  I believe the big bore in the 16v TB is 50mm and I
believe the 16v (especially the scirocco--compared to the passat and newer
golfs/jettas) TB is made to flow better with the smoothed edges.  BUT, you
can try it and see if there is a difference!  Very doubtful though.  I would
measure the bores and see if they are different before wasting the time.
HTH!!

Dave