Re: Colorado junk yards ?

Hey... what about me?

You eastern slopers always forget that we are part of
Colorado too! ;)

Mark
Durango, CO

BTW - there are no friggin decent junkyards anywhere
around here unless you are goin aircooled.

> Hey, nice place to relocate to! Finally, another
> Colorado member! WOO HOO!
>
> You make the 3rd member, soon to be 4 with John Van
> Vuren moving to
> Colorado Springs.  I live in Westminster, (5 min
> down 36 from you).  Elias
> lives in Superior (he posts as George Brent).

=====
Mark
Music is the soundtrack to the Low Budget B-movie that is my life.

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/