Totally forgot!

Ok,

As list memebers in Colorado go:

#1 Keven Wenzel (he started this list guys, no longer on it)
#2 Iain Mannix (the master of 4 page replies, no longer on the list)
#3 Eric Soltwedel (Me, AKA Saltyweazel)
#4 Chris Mende (no longer on the list, moderated for quite some time)
#5 Mark Mages (sorry I forgot you dude!)
#6 Elias Glavinias (one cool dude)
#7 John "Pilsbury" Van Vuren (the resident redneck)
#8 Maurice (another cool dude)

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox