Re: while i was working on the engine...

--- Dan Miller <legalizit@hectorite.i-p.com> wrote:
> you to tell me what the white vaccum hose coming
> from the intake hose right before the throttle body
> goes to.  Mine is disconnected!! but it was not
> leaking, it had been plugged.

That one goes to the cold air intake flap, below the
front bumper.  I would reckon it's OK if it's
disconnected AND the cold air intake flap is
removed...mine is removed, so I cain't tell fer sure.

Anybody else have any
> hypothesis about what the deposits on the injector
> side of insulator mean?

I'm more worried about why #4 is different from the
rest.  Have you done dry and wet compresion test, plus
leakdown?

Ron