Re: Awwww........ SHIT part deu!

I totally agree with Craig here...is your middle name "Patience" or
"Persistence"?.
Hmmmm....Shawn Persistence Méze....gotta good ring to it :)

YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When your done getting Craig's monster runnin' could you come over and
instal Rubens Oettinger 16V '80 Scirocco for him...I am getting tired of
tripping over it in the garage....LOL

Randy B
Going out to the garage to wax Mars (thank god she is running)
See ya at the show....or sooner.
81 Mars "S"
81 Cosmos "S"