Re: Awwww........ SHIT part deu!

On Fri, 18 May 2001 01:26:01 -0000 "Julie Macfarlane"
<juliemac57@hotmail.com> writes:
>That was a fucked up night. Sorry to hear it. I won't ask you why we
>spend
>money on these damn cars. I think children are cheaper...
>
>Good luck..
>
>Julie

It got worse. Pulled the tranny only to find out the rear main seal had
somehow folded over and caused the leak. Went to Vee Parts and picked up
a cool new 1 piece rear main seal. Put it all back together and got it
running. Its running WAY too rich and we cant figure out why. I cant lean
it out at all. Full lean is still too rich. No clue. Its a new problem to
me.
Then i had a fuel injector line leak. Changed it out witha good one,
wtill runs rich. Damn its annoying. I built this motor for the ND show.
(polished everything, its purdy. Dan May likes it.) Ahh well, ill get
some sleep and figure it out tomorrow.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!