[Waay OT] Im going to London! For FREE!

Hey guys.
Im a grad student. and I recently submitted a paper for the European
micrwave conference. and It got Accepted to the Poster session. Not as
cool as a presentation, but hey its a trip to london. I better start
planning. The wife is going with me so parts parts transfer will be kep to
a minimum, unless I can convice her its for money to help pay for the trip
:-). Though I can prolly get away with a cardboard boz full of parts
provided it is not oversized and too overweight :-)

Wheee Im going to London. I havent been there yet!

Brian
87 16v almost there. getting more parts from potterman. still on
jackstands, but running. getting motor flushed today. and headlight relays
done.
81S -- $150 come and get it  (that pays the rescue costs. has good title)
see photos www.geocities.com/brianm_gt0954a  it is the multicolored one.

possible car for the future..
81s 16v. :-)