Re: throttle body price?

I paid $20 for mine at a pick and pull.  You could probably find it for cheaper than that.  The key is to NOT tell him it came from an Audi.  If you look at the T-body, it has the VW and Audi stamp on it.  Tell him you got it off a A@ golf, Jetta.  For that matter, just get the T-body off a A2 Golf, Jetta since they are the same size as the Audi 5000.

Victor

>>> "Daniel Siegel" <dj6624@hotmail.com> 05/18 11:19 AM >>>
i was wondering what a good price was for an audi 5000 throttle body was i
went to the junk yard the other day and found one but the guy wanted 60
bucks for it. this didn't feel like a good price to me was i wrong? what is
the price that most of u picked up your throttle bodies for? should i go
around and keep looking or go back and pick up that one.

DJ