Re: i feel really...

You know it's tough being a young stud, then suddenly waking up one day
and realizing you're the oldest Old Fart of the bunch.
The good news is I am old enough that I was able to buy a 76 Scirocco
new off the showroom floor. Used it to autocross in 78. Undefeated in 14
events all the way through the Midwest regionals. Frequently the fastest
car in all the stock classes. That Scirocco, in it's day, was an
absolute kick-ass car.
God Damn! That was fun!
Course, now all I do is slog through DC traffic. Pathetic!
Dan
Older Fart...comfortably clear of 40.