Re: i feel really...

Suffice it to say that Dan Miller is one of the
youngest, and Julie, Jean-Claude, Cathy, and I (and
others) are near the oldest, but all those are older
than me.  8P

BTW Dan: cool that your a dubber and all, but don't
sacrifice tomorrow's fun for today's...*fix* the car
now, *drive* it after you get your license...

Ron
Old Fart, but not yet 40