Re: i feel really...

Dan Bubb wrote:

> You know it's tough being a young stud, then suddenly waking up one day
> and realizing you're the oldest Old Fart of the bunch.
> The good news is I am old enough that I was able to buy a 76 Scirocco
> new off the showroom floor. Used it to autocross in 78. Undefeated in 14
> events all the way through the Midwest regionals. Frequently the fastest
> car in all the stock classes. That Scirocco, in it's day, was an
> absolute kick-ass car.
> God Damn! That was fun!
> Course, now all I do is slog through DC traffic. Pathetic!
> Dan
> Older Fart...comfortably clear of 40.

Buck up you Dan,
some of us aren't that far behind you. The month after Cincy I get damn
close to 40. Here where I work it's an even split with folks either my
age or just old enough to be my kid.  =: 0

Plus the fact I work at a University (don't touch, bad. Bad!)
[I hate repression].

Sciroccos keep you young & age you prematurely, all at the same time.
TBerk