Re: [Re: i feel really...]

Hey Dan (or is it Mr Antijock?) As for the bitch ass parents, I am the
representative (I guess) of the mother side of this deal. Suck up as best you
can, parents have better financial resources than you.(not to mention that
roof over the head thing)  But I'd watch tha law breaking stuff, your
insurance will be terrible as it is (how do you think I stole my Rocc from a
17 year old?...pays to be old and female) Enjoy that car! Cathy (not quite the
oldest girl on the list)