Re: Turbo Questions for those with Knowledge....

I hear the TD manifold will bolt right up. The 8.5 CR is a good starting
place for a turbo engine. So, all this sounds like a great idea for what
you want to accomplish.
OTOH, I'm not sure anybody knows if the turbo will be sized correctly
for your engine. My guess is that it's probably a little small, so you
would get boost at low RPM, but the power might die off a little early.
Still fun to find out.
Another thought is, What's the brand of the turbo and could it be
upgraded? If it's a KKK then I'd bet a K04 would bolt up. That with a
little fuel system work would be a Roccin engine!
Just dreaming.
Dan